Last Updated: 20 January 2022
When you cancel an order, your refund amount and refund method may vary. You can check the details in this section.
Important: All information on this page, only relates to the orders / bookings done on the hopcharge application/webpage and duly served by hopcharge / authorised franchise directly.
- The Users or the Owner agree and acknowledge that they shall not be entitled to cancel or reschedule the booking for a Charging Session. Any cancellation or rescheduling by the Users or the Owner shall be subject to payment of Cancellation Fee as mentioned in this section.
- Users are not allowed to withdraw from the Hopcharge Subscription model, without giving at least 7 (seven) days’ notice to Hopcharge. On withdrawing from the Hopcharge Subscription, the Cancellation Fee shall be charged at 100% (one hundred percent) of the Subscription Fee.
- The User and the Owner agree that the time period and Cancellation Fee stipulated in Refund Policy section, is subject to change and shall be notified by Hopcharge through the Application, during the booking of the Ad-hoc Services.
- If cancellation is done by Hopcharge in an event where the equipment is under maintenance or out of service, no Cancellation Fee shall be charged, and the Total Fee Payable shall be refunded.
- Services by Hopcharge are provided on a prepaid basis. On cancellation, the refund of the amount, post any deduction of Cancellation Fee, shall be made within the timelines as mentioned in this section.
No Cancellation Fee shall be payable for any cancellation / rescheduling made, at least 2 (two) hours before the start of the Charging Session.
Any service booking / order made by customers, for a given day at a given time is partially refundable between the time period of 2 (two) hours prior to the Charging Session.
|Cancellation between the time period of 2 (two) hours prior to the Charging Session and the start of the Charging Session||Service Fee payable for the Charging Session|
|Cancellation after the start of the Charging Session||100% (one hundred percent) of the Total Fee payable|
Once the refund is initiated in the application/webpage, it may take additional time for your funds to reflect in your account as per the conditions of your financial institution service provider. See the following table for more details
|Method||Refund Time (Once Initiated)|
|Credit Card||4-7 Working Days|
|Debit Card||up to 10 Days|
|Net Banking||up to 10 Days|
|UPI||2-4 Working Days|
|Wallets - Paytm / Mobikwik / Freecharge||up to 12 Hour|